If there is no information relevant to your question in our Support Center (FAQ), you can report Errors, Bugs, Suggestions or Help Requests to us by creating a "New Support Ticket". To do so, you can click on the image at the bottom of this article.
Please be as explicit as possible in describing the problem that has occurred. So we're asking you..:
- Provide us with your email address in the "Applicant" field so that we can inform you of the status of the resolution of your query;
- Give a brief title to your request in the "Subject" field;
- Rate your problem in the "Type" field;
- Give as detailed a description as possible of the problem you encountered:
- What type of device are you using (Windows10, Android or iOS);
- The Make and Model of your device;
- What operation were you performing when the problem occurred;
- What error message appeared to you / what happened
- If possible, attach an image that can illustrate the problem;
- If you wish to be contacted by telephone, please leave us your contact number and the best time to contact you in the problem description field. A member of our team will call you to help you.
Important Note: The Login data at the Support Center is different than the one you use to login to the 3NCRYPT3D service, because the Support Center is a different system. If you wish, you can create an account in the support center by clicking on the button . You can then actively follow the status of your support requests.
However, it is possible to create support tickets without having to create an account in our support centre. In such case, you’ll have to provide your name and email address each time you create a new ticket.